Monday, January 12, 2009

Ian's 4th Birthday!!











Deacon, Ian and Dominic


My big boy!!































Yes, I made the Sponge Bob cake!





Ian had a great birthday! He was so excited, he kept asking us all day if he was still 4. He got to go to Sunbeams at church for the first time. On Thursday, we had a party for him with his friends, Deacon and Dominic. We went to Jump'n Jacks, were they have lots of blow up slides and toys. The boys had a great time and we had pizza and Sponge Bob cup cakes. Even today, he will still ask if he is still 4.



2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Awe, I can't believe how big he is getting! 4.. I can't believe it. I love the cake you made! Are you for hire? Alex loves spongebob and we have his and Lilly's birthday's coming up in May.

Tell Ian hi from me and give him a BIG birthday squeeze!

virginia said...

Cute cake for a cute boy!! Good job on both accounts :) Looks like a fun party!!
You are getting big Ian. Love, Grandma A.