Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Blog!

Hey everyone,
I have just created a new blog for my real estate. For more information on what's happening in the lovely world of buying and selling houses, go to http://milliesrealestate.blogspot.com/. I hope you find this blog useful. I will update it every few days or so.
Last night, after I had stayed up surfing the Internet, I couldn't sleep. So I laid in bed and just let my thoughts wonder. I was thinking about service and love and how I could apply it to real estate. I suddenly had an idea. What if I got by office together and had Realtor service day? What if we went on a Realtor Service scavenger hunt, doing little things for people, like washing a window, or vacuuming or mopping their floor? I got so excited about this idea I really couldn't sleep! I have done this activity with achievement day girls and it was one of my favorite activities! I don't know, maybe people will think we are weird. Let me know what you think.

No comments: