Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First Blog!



Hi Everyone,
June 26, 2007

Well, since everyone is creating their own blog, I thought why not? Since I can't find time to journal or scrapbook, maybe this could serve as both and I can share it with family and friends and they will know what we are up too! Ha ha. Anyway, thanks Darrin and Greg for your inspiration in this and thanks for sharing your life with us on your blog. I love being kept "in the know."


This is what's new at our house. I just passed my realtor's exam last Thursday, and now I am officially on my way! I will be working for Coldwell Banker here in Spanish Fork. They just opened a new office by Wingers and it is very nice. I share an office with another person, but I have my own desk! And they gave me a KEY to the office. A shiny silver key. O.K. I haven't been out in the real world in a very long time and I am excited about this. Karlie made me a cake to celebrate passing my test. She got fondant, (icing for cakes) for her birthday and has been experimenting with it. She is very creative. Here are some pictures of her cakes.
O.K. this is a work in progress. It just took me two hours to figure out how to download pictures. Stupid computer. Anyway, Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad! I can't ever remember what day in June it is, by I know it's around the end! I love you both!


4 comments:

sherry said...

we love your blog talk to you later. melissa had to help me with this.
mom

Virginia said...

Wow, Millie, I love the blog! It's so nice to keep up with all the happenings. Have you seen Ryan's? You can get to it on Darrin's site. Karlie, nice cakes!!! Can't wait to come out and have a demo. Millie congrats on passing the test and the receiving of the silver key. Good luck with the job! Give everyone a hug. Love ya!

virginia said...

This is the second message in a day. We now have the internet at the house. YES! I had to try it out. If you read D & G blog you see that Greg is starting work. Thank heavens. Good night. Love ya

LFA said...

You are to keep us up dated every day not ever other day.